Wednesday, March 9, 2011

When two hearts beat as one...

There's nothing more that I could ask for..

This week I have decided to create some cats from the kit that I bought last year at the Quilt Show..
A matching boy and girl cat... I made squirrels as well but they are now with my mom..
The best thing about the kit, everything is included and the instructions are in English which is pretty handy..
I decided to hand stitched everything and it took me almost a week as I had to rest in between to let my joints  take a break..My tip is - don't rush and enjoy your sewing time..As usual, I love to sew while watching a movie or listening to my favourite songs..


I decided to start with sewing the heads and doing both at the same time..before proceeding to the
parts of the body...

The very beginning...

Waiting for him to be ready...

Posing for the camera...

Holding to each other for dear life...

Until then, have a great week ahead... 





No comments:

Post a Comment