Thursday, May 31, 2012

Inspiring Craft/Sewing Rooms..


I love decorating my sewing space and this is where the magic happens..most times :)
However I find it a little challenging to keep it neat at all times especially when i start a new project..
It seems like a tornado has just gone through the room every time..
I told myself i need a change and I got inspired after looking at all this great spaces.. 
They are very inspiring..ooohh and i Love collecting sewing machine..Hello Kitty ones are so adorable :)

Hopefully I'll get more organized soon & maybe, just maybe might just share the state of my workspace..


Get ready to go ooooh...and aaaaahhhhh *insert Happy Dance Here*

Sewing Room #1 = Cuteness Overload :) <-- Hello Kitty sewing machines as well..*faints*

Taken from Laced.candy's photostream


Sewing Room #2 Thanks to sewlux.blogspot.com :)

I love the sewing machines....

A beautiful space :)

Sewing Room #3 Thanks to the thehappyzombie.com/blog


Definitely a home run for me :)



Enjoy and My love to all :)

the one and only,

me Ninot








No comments:

Post a Comment