Monday, November 28, 2011

Finally...

Everything is going to be OK..
An inspiring book from Cherie..

Finally I've completed the Squeezy Purse orders :) I'm happy & pleased with how they turned out..
This time I decided to spread out the project into three days..

1st Night : 
Prepare the Hearts 
Measured & Cut all fabrics to the right size 
and Most IMPORTANTLY..Faray Stoppa for all sides of the fabrics to stop the fraying..
Ready to go..
2nd Day:
Completed my Sunshine & Stripes edition :) Bright and cheerful colours for Putri..
I love polka dots :)

3rd Day:
I decided to complete both of Cheryl's orders at the same time..

My Two little Birdies :)

A Garden of Flowers - Cherie inspired..

Add caption



All packed up to be sent off tomorrow to new loving homes..I will miss you all.. :)

Ready to go :)

I really enjoyed this project and hope to make more in the future..
At the moment, I'm completing two sets of buntings..a Red & Blue theme using  
Moda's Just Wing It collection..
Until then we shall meet again..
Love,

me Ninot

2 comments:

  1. So cute purses :)And nice blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sini :) thank u :) i m glad u like it too. i like your blog too. All the best xx

    ReplyDelete