Monday, November 21, 2011

Let's spread the Love..

Yes,I have been MIA-ing a lot..
but I'm back..

Current obsession:

Making felt hearts with mini cute buttons for my 
upcoming Squeezy Purse ( inspired by Rashida ).
 A quick look at the Purses that I have completed so far....

First and foremost..let me present to you..

the CHRISSIE :)

Followed by the LAURA :)
and last but not least, my most recent, the CHERIE :)



I think this can be a beautiful gift for your loved ones..filled with little cute things..or candies in my case :)
I can't wait to get them done and send them to good loving homes.
I love the colour scheme of the fabrics..I hope it will make you happy like it did to me :)
Hopefully I'll get the flex frames by the end of the week so the purse will be ready by next week..
Just in time for Christmas..
Christmas Love
Lots of Love,
the one & only me Ninot

p/s: Feel free to e-mail me at me.ninot@gmail.com if you would like some..
There are limited numbers available as each creation is uniquely different and
most importantly made with lots and lots of Love :)
Selling at AUD$12.50 with Free Shipping to anywhere (for the Special Christmas Season).

2 comments: