Thursday, March 28, 2013

The Collaborative Happiness Project...

Hi everyone,

Finally, it seems likes forever have gone by and I'm finally back..
Bringing my blog back to life...
My apologies for not progressing with me Ninot 
I really appreciate your understanding.. 

It has been an amazing journey with wedding bells included , I couldn't have ask for more :) 

The Love of My Life... :)

Apart from a long obstacle along the way 
that kept me from getting back into my crafts..
I miss it so much and having Crafting Withdrawals..

The truth, I had a relapse. I live my day-to-day life with SLE or better known as Lupus.
I have been in remission for quite sometime and now its back. 
It's just another draw back but that doesn't mean I will stop living.
I have chosen LIFE :) and just need to re-think my strategies to embrace life..
It has been too long to get back on my feet and I won't let this pull me back...

This explains the constant delays in trying to get myself together because honestly sometimes, getting out of bed seems like the hardest and feeling overwhelmingly fatigue at the same time doesn't help.


A quick shoutout to my girls for their love even through the worst of days

I've learned to embrace the pain. Embrace the solitude. Embrace the constantly changing plan of my day as my pain and energy levels fluctuate. I surrender. I simply trust that whatever is in front of me at any given moment, He is in the center of it.   
- Sara Frankl May 13 1973 - September 24, 2011 
This quote is written by a dear friend I met in the blog world..Sara is a beautiful person inside out..
I thank God I found her here cause she has given me so much more 
hope to continue living and choosing joy.. I'm so glad our paths crossed..


I am Inspired by The Collaborative Happiness Project by KIKKI.K and Gretchen Rubin's book 
The Happiness Project Book ...
credits to Kikki-k.com


I will be embarking on the Happiness Project of my own...
Taking baby steps to a bigger better fulfilled life.. Will be sharing my journey through my crafts..

Have a lovely Easter everyone...

With love and prayers,

the one and only,

me Ninot











No comments:

Post a Comment