Friday, July 19, 2013

Happiness....


Dearest Readers,

Apologies for not posting much here.. I have moved into my very own studio aka me Ninot playground :)

Thanks to Mommy for letting me use her empty first floor space..

been catching up with my crafts and currently completing "Project Fun Cuddles" Lap Quilt
 for a special person in my life...

Just a moment then, I was inspired to create yo-yo posies cushion to match the quilt using the same fabrics from the quilt..splash of colours; bright and pastels all mash together..


Today, spent time with mom in her studio downstairs learning how to use the overlocker
 & had an A-HA moment:) 

"OMG, I'm so gonna overlocked everything!!" Mom just looked at me all amused..

Happiness is when I'm inspired to craft, to create, to sew for my loved ones :)Happiness is when lupus decided to be nice to me today :)

 Photos to follow soon..

Light and Love to all of you...

the one and only me Ninot...

No comments:

Post a Comment