Sunday, April 1, 2012

Flowers..

Just recently, I bought some snap clips from Jackobindi and I love them very much..
The best thing about Jackobindi is they have excellent customer service.
I didn't have to wait very long to get my goodies delivered.
Thanks Kerrie :)

Remember this post? ---> click on Me..
I got inspired once again to make hairclips..
Beautiful snap clips from Jackobindi..

Armed with  E6000 Industrial Strength Glue , a pair of scissors and my iron.. I started making the clips and I have decided to make them for little Jade :)
It was a little tedious trying to get the glue off me..but it's all worthwhile after all.
The following is the special four that survived the Testing..



back and front views of the flower clips..


Clips all packed and ready to go :)

Can't wait to see Little Jade wearing them.. :)

Until then,
Much love from the one and only...

me Ninot


P/s:  By the way, don't be a stranger...let me know what you all think about the clips..
I'm not sure how much i'll be selling them for just yet..but do drop me a line...



No comments:

Post a Comment