Sunday, April 22, 2012

Wing it in Red

Finally, after what felt like forever...
Wing it in Red is finally completed..

This bunting is 2.95 metres in length. The length of each Pemnant/Triangle/Flag size: 11 cm (W)  x 14.5 cm (L) / 4" (W) x 5.5" (L)Price: $18  *item has been sold* to my dear Sister..

* It's on its way to you sis ..*

This project was long due since last year..I remember cutting the fabrics end of last year..
This bunting is double-sided..so in case you got bored with one,
you still got the other side..Sort of like a 2 in 1 Bunting.


This time I decided to make my own bias strips and it is time consuming but the experience is definitely worth it. Now I have more appreciation for those crafters out there who makes their own.
I will still use pre-made ones but it's great to know how to make my own :)
Thanks to my trusty assistant, I managed to finish it.
P/s: Please watch your fingers when ironing the bias strips :)



Making my own bias strip



Side 1 & Side 2 Views of Bunting

Weird + Weird = LOVE :)

Packed and ready to go :)

Until then,
have a lovely week everyone..

Lots of Love,
me Ninot



No comments:

Post a Comment