Monday, April 9, 2012

Love...

Hi Everyone,
Hope you had a lovely Easter break so far.. Have been feasting on Hot Cross Buns and of course 
chocolates.. <-- a quick shout out to my lovely girls for sending me some chocolates :)
Growing up, I have always and still love collecting Polly Pockets ( the ones that actually fit into your pockets) & Barbies :) The best thing is all my barbies and polly pockets are still kept safely in my bedroom..It's like blast to the past for me everytime i go home.. Deep down, I'm still a little girl at heart..

Click here --->Barbie Collector
Will and Kate
 
Enchanted Mermaid


Bella from Breaking Dawn :)



Also, I love collecting fabrics and mini sewing machines :) 
thinking of them makes me so happy..

Have a lovely week everyone,

the one and only,
me Ninot







No comments:

Post a Comment