Monday, February 7, 2011

Flowers Frenzy...


One fine afternoon, I made these little gift bags for my three lovelies; Gina, Bel & my best friend, Ping...
I had three flowers lying around and decided to use them up to revamp three plain looking gift bag that I whip up in no time by just sewing up the sides..
Fast, easy projects...if only I had more of the pretty pink flower fabric..

Special Little Gift Bags for my lovelies :)


Flowers are once again inspired from Rashida's I love Patchwork book. I finally had an A-HA moment  that it will be much to easier to iron two fabrics together (back sides together of course) before cutting them after having to painfully trying to iron them together after cutting them first...
Should have read the instructions more precisely...
With this finally figured out in my head, I went into a flower-mania frenzy... I miss my flowers so much, I decided to make some more...

The mini workspace :)

Flowers....

More flowers....
I like to use polka dots as the backing fabric for the flowers..

But for now, these are all works in progress...
Will figure out something to do with the flowers soon :)

Stay Tune...

Until then, have an awesome weekend ahead....Remember to stop to breathe :)


1 comment:

  1. Many thanks hun :) Will figure out what to with the flowers soon but for now, more flowers to make... :)

    ReplyDelete