Sunday, February 6, 2011

Inspired by Rashida :)

Having my daily dose of inspiration from Rashida's I heart linen blog, I found this awesome tutorial. I decided to give it a try and created my version for my two lovelies; Chrissie & Laura. The tutorial is so easy to understand and with the help of the photographic and simple to read instructions, I was able to create each purse in two hours while watching a movie.. A BIG THANK YOU to Rashida for making this possible for me...


Do check out Rashida's blog at http://iheartlinen.typepad.com/ It's so inspiring and her book
I Love Patchwork is a must read :)


2 comments:

  1. ok, i could never sew something like that, let alone whip it up during a movie. :) great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Thanks Sara :) I've been following your blog too :) It's so inspiring :)

    ReplyDelete