Sunday, February 6, 2011

My Inspiration :)

When I was 15, my Mommy inspired me to sew. It all started out with an agreement of me helping her out at her shop means I can do as many ballet classes as I want.. I'm so glad I stuck to it cause now I LOVE SEWING!!!  It started out with sewing applique hearts and the projects got bigger and bigger..to creating my own quilts..
Blast from the past...



However, due to space and human resources limitations, I have learned to love creating mini projects and work with whatever fabric that I have. I only have a certain amount of fabric which I collected from Mommy  (thanks Mom) and the Yearly Craft shows..This means whatever I make, I can only make once depending on how much supplies I have which is good thing cause I will learn to not waste anything.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment