Saturday, October 22, 2011

Frankie, Blog hopping..& Cupcakes

Looking back at my posts, I realised that I don't blog as much during the winter months..
Hopefully with this beautiful spring/summer seasons..my blog will start coming to life again..
Currently I'm 'Frankie'-ing, Blog-Hopping and 'Cupcake'-ing <--If that's even a word..You get what I meant.. :)
I heart Frankie, Orange Juice & Cupcakes!! :)
Firstly, thanks Cherie for providing me with Yummy CUPCAKES!! You're a star.. and Chrissie for taking a photo for me to remember them with..I got Hungry as you can tell from the picture below..
Wall Street meets Ballerina  Theme.. :)
My current blog-hops reads:























They are so inspiring :) I hope you'll go ahead and have a read too!! :)

We shall meet again soon..watch this space :)

Love,me Ninot

No comments:

Post a Comment