Sunday, October 9, 2011

From Yum Cha to Outskirts @ 25.11.2011

This is a story of a beautiful day filled with exciting & inspiring findings :)

A beautiful Sunday morning for a yummy Yum Cha brunch with the Family at Northbridge 
on the corner of Francis Street & William Street.
I was captivated by the beautiful ornaments in the restaurant. 
Just like little bubbles :)
The beautiful bubble ornaments of the Yum Cha place..
This was followed by  unexpected visit to  OUTSKIRTS at Northbridge 
filled with pop-up stalls & unique findings..
Yes, you will need the Passport as a guide..
One of my new found favourite pop-up stores:
 Click here --> Lovers & Dreamers :) They have one the most amazing shop presentation I must say..Simple yet eye-catchy..
I love their craft.. Got mom a wallet (as shown in the picture on their site) and their knitted headbands :)
Love the headbands so much - wearing them to the picnic & ballet classes.. I now have the purple and the white ones as well..yay!!




The day continued on with more inspiring findings.... 


Found this little sewing workshop at a courtyard and a beautiful girl playing the ukelele.
It's the 

TU ATELIER:POP-UP FASHION DESIGN STUDIO by 

www.thefancypant.com

 I love the fact there was a picture of a ballerina with TUTU ROCKS written on the bottom.. Loving it!!
Thank you for letting me take your picture..Designer Sarah Mikula
Yes, i love Sewing Machines...
This is just beautiful :)
The TRUSO pop-up stall..I love the briefcase :)
---------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope you enjoy my inspirational findings..Hope to see more of these soon..
Much love from the one and only,

me Ninot



No comments:

Post a Comment